DOUBLE PENETRATION

We are together DOUBLE PENETRATION internet. Fuck Zeus. You are all going to be fucked. We are nameless digitized. Public come. He is another. I am other. Our name is deep resounding bass whispers. Sonorous boom. Gyges of Lydia, lord of blogger, invisible ring powers. Hail Gyges. Katzenjammer, lord of blogger, clamoring forever hung over. Hail Katzenjammer. Together, Uber Logos. Typing hard the keys for make all the world dumb as fuck ever. SMART AS FUCK. Reading books. MATH. Drawing shit. DOUBLE PENETRATION IN THE BLOG SPOT. It was made for us to put shit inside your head. Doubley. We read books. We perform uber logos. Were drunk and serious. This will carry you through to the end. As will nagging suspicion that Heraclitus lives in your loins. Obscuros. Like Heraclitus we put βυθος in your deep dark. Every load brings strife. We hope your loads like ours rebel. We undo creation like master phantoms, our brilliant god cocks ripping and tearing veils of our human coma. All is trapped in birthshock. BIRTHSHOCK PERPETUALLY. But if your boner is real stronger perhaps tear the cocoon into greater realm where every boob is nice and every twat golden soaked butter basin begging bare begotten boners. Gods are OUR BITCHES and we shall rail them hard as ever and suicide them for this is way to rule. VENGEANCE to those. Await further orders.

Sincerely

Lord Gyges of Lydia and Lord Katzenjammer



Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Sky is Everywhere

I was looking at the sky. It is much bigger than earth. How dare sky do this. I might be made of sky and earth but earth is my favorite. So fuck sky. Earth stuff is cooler than cold air stuff. These are my friends, the earth things. Do not fuck with my friends. We are much cooler than you. Sky goes forever. Soon dark but then no end. Earth stops when you do numbers to it. Finite. Thats why i like earth. We are fucked, earth and I. We are totally fucked. But sky cannot be fucked because it fucks everything forever. It gets the last fuck.


I changed my mind. Lets be friends sky. I am sorry. I also wish to fuck all forever. And I have much to offer. As a earnest sky contributer I vow to fuck as hard if not harder as sky do (probably much harder). When sky gets the last fuck on me, and I cannot keep my boner because earth claims it for its own, I will adorn sky boner. And I know what to do with it. Every breathe we do is us getting face fucked by sky things. I will do this. I will fuck the breathers. Fuck them hard. Some people are afraid of the final fuck, I welcome opportunity to fuck all forever. Do you know how much boners that is?! That is why us über logos, and you just read. We shall have final fuck, because your fucks are weak and finite. Your balls are pallid and strange looking. über logos fucks forever.




No comments:

Post a Comment